Start When It Works For You
We offer rolling admissions, so you can begin your program of study in the Fall, Winter, Spring, or Summer terms.
Graduate Program Admission Requirements
- A completed bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point averages
- Master of Science in Management program: (GPA) of 2.7
- Master of Science in Education: Adolescence Education, Master of Science in Education: Literacy, and Master of Science in Education: General Education programs: GPA of 3.0
- Candidates possessing undergraduate GPAs below the required minimums may be considered for conditional admission by the Director of Graduate Studies on a case-by-case basis.
- MSEd Adolescence Education candidates: Completion of an approved content major, such as Biology, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, Social Studies/History, or a related field.
- MSEd Literacy Candidates: New York State initial teacher certification or documentation evidencing that such certification is imminently forthcoming.
Required Materials include:
- Completed application form.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended while earning a bachelor's degree.
- Documentation of your initial teacher certification (MSED Literacy candidates only).
- Two professional recommendations
International students, visit our International Admissions page for more information specific to your application process.
Once you've successfully submitted your application and have been admitted to a program, be sure to apply for financial aid, even if you think you may not qualify. Visit our Financial Aid section for additional information.