- Students will articulate and apply the main theories of feminist thought.
- Students will analyze a social issue using feminist ideas, and will design and execute a project to work towards feminist social change.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to apply feminist thought to their own personal experiences.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of how gender mediates the experiences of people globally.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of how gender and sexuality are interrelated and impact the human social experience.
Note: Learning goals are subject to regular review and revision.