Tuition & Financial Aid
Elmira College administers financial aid for all students, including merit-based scholarships, need-based grants, government aid, loans and work study programs.
Traditional students are defined as the following:
- You are under the age of 24 upon entering college for the first time
- You are entering college upon graduation from high school
- You are a transfer student who is under the age of 24
Adult/Non-traditional students are defined according to guidelines used on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine financial aid eligibility.
- You are 24 years of age or older upon entering college for the first time
- You are married
- You are a veteran of the armed services
- You are responsible for the majority of financial support of a dependent