As a Phi Theta Kappa Scholar, you will receive a one-term, full-tuition scholarship to determine if you would like to earn your four-year degree at a nationally-ranked, private college.
Details of the scholarship are outlined below:
- You must live on campus.If you choose to commute your scholarship will be 75% of full tuition.
- You must register as a full-time student.
- You must remain in good academic standing.
- You can transfer 60 credits from your current college to Elmira College.
- You must submit proof of your PTK membership.
- You must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) prior to enrollment.
For all subsequent terms at Elmira College, you will be awarded an academic scholarship and any need-based grants based on your academic performance.