As a transfer student to Elmira College, you may apply at any time. There are no deadlines. We consider applications for our Fall Term (September) and Winter Term (January). We will make our admissions' decision once we have received your completed application materials.
With our Transfer Promise, our Registrar will evaluate your transfer credits for a credit evaluation before you apply!
Here's what you do:
- Complete an application to Elmira College.
- Have the Registrar from every institution you have attended send an official transcript to the Office of Admissions. Have transcripts sent even if you only attended a college for a few months.
- Submit the Dean of Students Recommendation form from the Dean of Students at all institutions you have attended.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a dean, advisor, college placement counselor or professor from your most recently attended college.
- Have your secondary school send a transcript if you have completed fewer than 12 semester hours of college.
- Sit back and wait. We will let you know as soon as we receive everything.