Adult Undergraduate Admissions

All undergraduate programs admit students to the Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer terms of the academic calendar. If you’re unsure about pursuing an Associate or Bachelor Degree, consider taking a class or two through non-degree study to acclimate yourself to college coursework or for professional development or personal enrichment. These classes may be applied toward an undergraduate degree if you decide to pursue a degree. 

Adult/Non-traditional students are defined according to guidelines used on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine financial aid eligibility. 

If you do not meet any of the above criteria, you are a traditional college student.  Please click here for more information.

Undergraduate Admission Requirements 


Once you’ve successfully submitted your application and have been admitted to the program, be sure to apply for financial aid, even if you think you may not qualify.  Visit our Paying for College page for additional information.