Students may receive an official transcript of all academic work taken at Elmira College by completing the appropriate form or submitting a signed letter of request to the Office of the Registrar.No one, other than the person themselves, may request a copy of an individual's transcript. Copies will be sent to other parties only upon a student's written request. There will be no exceptions to this regulation.
Transcripts will not be issued if an outstanding financial obligation remains in the Business Office. Institutional loan obligations must also be current to receive financial clearance for transcripts.
Processing time, for all requests, is three to five business days.
Instructions: To view and print the request for academic transcript, you will need the freely available Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. Begin with Step 1 to download and install Acrobat Reader. If you already have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, skip to Step 2.
Step 1: Downloading Acrobat Reader
- Click to download Acrobat Reader and follow the downloading instructions provided for you.
Step 2: Print the application
- Click the link to view and print the Elmira College Request for Academic Transcript
- Use the printer button on the Acrobat toolbar menu to print the form.
- NOTE: This is not an electronically submitted form. It cannot be filled out on-line.
Step 3: Complete the Request for Academic Transcript application
- Type or print the required information and sign it.
- Be sure to complete the entire form.
- There is no charge for official or unofficial transcripts.Processing time, for all requests, is 3-5 business days.
- Mail or fax or email the completed request(s)to:
Office of the Registrar
One Park Place
Elmira, NY 14901
Fax: (607) 735-1759