- Bracket 1 (70+ Credits)
- Bracket 2 (40-69 Credits)
- Bracket 3 (0-39 Credits)
- Complete a Housing Selection Proxy form and give it to a trusted friend who can select your housing locati
on for you during your assigned housing bracket
- If you do not have a trusted friend, please contact an RLC or myself and we can serve as your designated proxy.
- Your designated proxy must provide your schedule/ proof of registration for the Fall 2020 Term in order to select your housing.
The College uses a True Seniority method for housing selection. As such, the selection order will be as follows:
- Monday, 03-23, 6:00 p.m.: 1st Bracket selecting alone or pulling in other 1st Bracket students
- Monday, 03-23, 7:45 p.m.: 1st Bracket pulling in 2nd Bracket students
- Tuesday, 03-24, 6:00 p.m.: 2nd Bracket selecting alone or pulling in other 2nd Bracket students
- Tuesday, 03-24, 7:45 p.m.: 1st Bracket pulling in 3rd Bracket students
- Wednesday, 03-25, 6:00 p.m.: 2nd Bracket pulling in 3rd Bracket students
- Wednesday, 03-25, 7:45 p.m.: 3rd Bracket selection alone or pulling in other 3rd Bracket students
Rules for selection will be as follows:
- All members of a suite/apartment/room must be present at the time of selection, or a completed proxy form must be turned in at the time of selection for non-present students
- You must have your Student ID card and a copy of your registration for classes for the Fall 2020 term with you when selecting your housing, or when your proxy selects your housing
- If you are not registered for the Fall 2020 term, you will not be permitted to select housing
- You may live with any student of any gender only on the Gender-Inclusive floor in Perry Hall
- You may live with a student from any class year; however, students in bracket 1 pulling-in students from bracket 1 will have selection priority over students in bracket 1 pulling in students from bracket 2, and so on. Please see the schedule of selection picks for more information. Whomever in your group has the higher lottery number will be the time slot you want to use to select your housing
- In Meier Hall, you will get to pick or pull-in students to the rooms that share a bathroom with your room
- In all upperclassmen housing that has more than 1 room (Connected doubles or singles in Meier Hall, 4-person Cottages, suites in Towers, and Suites in Perry Hall, students can select to share the suite with members of the opposite Gender (Coed Housing). All members of a Coed housing arrangement must sign the Coed Housing Form acknowledging they understand they are living in a Coed Housing arrangement
- In Meier Hall, Tower B, Perry Hall, the College Cottages, and Tompkins Hall you will be permitted to pull-in all roommates in suites/apartments
- You must have a full room when you select housing. Partially-filled rooms will not be eligible to select housing
- Only Alumni Hall and some rooms in Perry Hall and the Twin Tower B offer students the option to buy-out doubles as singles at the Premium Single room rate
- Alumni Hall is the only Pet-Friendly Residence Hall. Students selecting to live there must pay their pet housing deposit by July 1, 2020, or their spot in the building may be forfeited to other students desiring to live there with a pet. A waitlist will be kept and maintained for all interested students who are not able to select to live in the Pet-Friendly Housing Community
- Meier Hall is a Pet-Free Hall. No animals of any kind are permitted in the building in order to protect students with allergies from undesired exposure to them
Housing options available include suites, apartments, single rooms, and double rooms in Meier Hall, Alumni Hall, the College Cottages, Perry Hall, Tompkins Hall, and Tower B.
If you are not currently living on campus or will be a 5th-year senior and would like to be included in the housing selection process, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, March 10th with your intent to do so. If you require a specific housing accommodation, please contact email@example.com to set-up an appointment to discuss it.