Elmira College is seeking and Enrollment Marketing Manager to join our Communications and Marketing team. The Office of Communications and Marketing (OCM) is responsible for promoting Elmira College to the campus, prospective students and families, alumni, and the public. The Enrollment Marketing Manager serves as a project manager, strategist and writer with a focus on recruitment and retention efforts for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education. The Enrollment Marketing Manager also assists with a variety of internal communications campaigns, event publicity efforts and special projects as needed. This position is key to the recruitment of undergraduate, graduate and continuing education students. Working collaboratively with the Office of Admissions, the Enrollment Marketing Manager focuses on the development, implementation, and tracking of internal and external integrated marketing recruitment and retention strategies, including paid, earned, shared, and owned tactics (print, electronic, social media). S/he will have broad experience in today's communications and marketing fields, which includes evidence of strong writing and editing, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and proficiency in using a variety of communications and marketing tools. S/he serves as the Office liaison to the Office of Admissions.
- Provide leadership in the strategic planning, development, and delivery of the College’s enrollment marketing and communication efforts to include its core differentiators and value propositions to prospective and current students, families, high school counselors, and other key influencers;
- Create and provide regular reports, data analyses, and evaluation tools to the College leaders to help shape strategic enrollment communications, analyze trends to identify opportunities or efficiencies, monitor efforts, processes and efficacy through analysis of key performance indicators;
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals. Identify critical conversion points and drop off points to suggest, then implement optimizations;
- Work closely with the Office of Admissions to develop an enrollment communication strategy that includes, but is not limited to, print, email, web content, social media, digital advertising and presentations;
- Coordinate with Enrollment Management on the development, design and production of print, electronic, and digital communications related to student search, recruitment, counselor travel, and campus visits and events;
- Manage relationships with external vendor partners;
- Ensure the ongoing assessment and development of new content by coordinating with the Director of Communications and Content Strategy on interviews with current students, faculty, staff and others for use in communications, web content, and new media initiatives;
- Stay current with higher education marketing trends and developments and issues and policies pertaining to best practices; examine the strategies of peer, competitor, and aspirant institutions;
- Assess, evaluate, and ensure effective ROI on enrollment marketing communication initiatives;
- Ensure timely and accurate production and execution of all communication including but not limited to data integrity and production schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with five or more years of experience in admissions, enrollment management, higher education, marketing, or related field;
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Slate CRM preferred;
- Strong written and editing skills;
- Understanding of digital/search engine marketing (SEM), including paid and organic search, retargeting, and inbound campaigns;
- Familiarity of Google Analytics with demonstrated ability in implementing goals and conversions and tracking data for decision making;
- Demonstrated success in developing publications, professional writing, editing, and proofreading;
- Familiarity with technologies including relational databases highly desired.
Work Location: This position is not remote
To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest and your resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION:Elmira College requires that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption. All employees are subject to random COVID-19 testing regardless of vaccination status. Employees are required to wear a face mask when on Campus in public areas. For more information on this policy, contact the Office of Human Resources.
Elmira College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, or sexual orientation in our educational programs and activities or our employment practices.