The Office of Communications & Marketing’s mission is to assist in articulating the mission, vision and values of Elmira College, in partnership with internal and external College stakeholders, through the creation and development of communications, branding, and marketing strategies that tell Elmira’s compelling story. The office is responsible for creating integrated marketing, advertising, and public relations to enhance Elmira College’s image and accomplish its mission and vision.
The OCM staff assists departments and programs in communicating the strategic goals of the College.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Media relations
- Design and printing requests
- Marketing materials (newsletters, invitations, brochures, banners, etc.)
- Editorial assistance (writing/editing/proofreading)
- Strategic marketing and communication plans
- Event materials and signage
- Electronic and web-based marketing solutions
- Elmira College’s official social media accounts