The Elmira College Office of Counseling Services offers full-time students confidential mental health counseling to support personal development and academic success. Counselors help students accomplish personal, academic and career goals. Counseling enables students to overcome barriers to learning such as mental illness, challenging issues, confusion and indecision. Through counseling students acquire behavior, skills, attitudes and resources necessary for: 1) success during college and 2) a lifetime of productivity, personal growth and responsible citizenship.
We would enjoy hearing from you.
- Please call us at (607) 735-1750 to consider how we can help you or another student you care about.
- If you have an urgent mental health need: Take Action in a Mental Health Crisis
- Call Office of Campus Security at (607) 735-1777
- Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- If you have questions or concerns about counseling services, you may speak with
- Doug Couchon, PhD, Director of Counseling at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Margie Hitchcock, MS Ed, MSN, RN, Director of Health Services and Counseling at email@example.com
You may also leave an anonymous comment in the suggestion box located in the Clarke Health Center reception area.