This residence hall is primarily a freshmen student housing option. Columbia provides a single sex housing for women. It includes lounge areas, laundry facilities, and Residence Life Staff Offices.
Columbia was completed in 1965 and was rededicated in 1992 by the Prime Minister of the Bahamas for the 500th anniversary of Columbus' voyage to the Americas.
- Houses 138 freshmen women
- Conveniently located in between the Campus Center, Emerson Hall, and the Gannett- Tripp Library
- Residence Life staff includes five upper class Resident Assistants and one Residence Life Coordinator
- Pantries are found on each floor where students can cook, iron clothing, and brew a cup of coffee
- A call box is located at the front and the rear of the building
- Offers multiple gathering places within the building such as a TV Lounge and a Main Lounge