Office of Admissions
Campus Map & Tour
Kolker Science Hall opened in 1962 and was named after Dr. Myrtle Picker Kolker, M.D., a 1931 graduate and former member of the Board of Trustees.
This building houses the Science Department. It has three chemistry labs, including a newly remodeled Organic Chemistry Lab, three biology labs, a chemistry research lab and a molecular biology research lab. There is a greenhouse along with classrooms and offices for the Science Department.