Office of Admissions
Campus Map & Tour
Built in 1950, Harris Hall is named after Dean Emeritus M. Anstice Harris who was the Dean of the College and Head of the English Literature Department. She is also known for instituting the Student Government.
Harris Hall currently provides traditional class and seminar rooms. It also houses several faculty offices as well as the Business and Economics Departments.