Office of Admissions
Campus Map & Tour
Clarke Health Center
The Clarke Health Center was built in 1975 and was named for Harriett Pratt Clarke, Class of 1890.
The Center provides 10 self-care centers including alcohol, smoking cessation, weight/nutrition, colds, headaches, and wellness and stress. Staff also provides out-patient service, emergency care, health counseling, and day observation when needed.
Staffed by registered nurses, there is a doctor present three times per week to see students who have consulted with the RN. There is a physician on call 24 hours a day from a 12-physician group that works with EC students.