Will I be able to get a job after I graduate?
The Elmira College Placement rate is outstanding throughout the years. By most Labor Days, nearly 40 percent of our most recent graduates are attending or have been accepted to leading graduate schools; and all but a handful of the remaining 60 percent have jobs in their fields. The depth and breadth of learning at EC transcends job preparation. It prepares one for a rewarding career and a fufilling life.