Junior Open House
Saturday, April 26th, 2014
from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Attending an Elmira College Open House will give you and your family a chance to interact with students, faculty, and coaches, tour the campus, and find out more about our distinctive academic programs. Take advantage of this opportunity to see how Elmira College can fit into your future.
Don't forget to sit down and meet with our helpful admissions and financial aid staff. An interview is a vital part of the admissions process at Elmira College and we are pleased to offer interviews before and after our Open House programs. Scheduling for morning interviews must be done at least a week in advance by calling ahead to the Office of Admissions at (800) 935-6472. Scheduling for afternoon interviews will take place during Registration on a first-come basis.
Open House Schedule
- 8:00 a.m. Interviews Available
- 8:45 a.m. Registration, Hamilton Hall
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome, Hamilton Great Hall
- 10:00 a.m. Academic Perspectives
- 10:30 a.m. E.C. experiences (optional sessions) 2 sessions 20 mins each
- Nursing & ROTC
- Term III and Study Abroad
- Business and Economics
- Speech and Hearing
- Student Activities
- Residence Life
- Career Services
- Academic Enrichment Services
- 11:30 a.m. Tour (right from the sessions)
- 12:30 or 1:00 p.m. Lunch with Student Panels, Financial Aid, and Closing Remarks
- Admissions Interviews available immediately following closing remarks.
Instant Decision Day Registration
Register for a Junior Open House
all fields with a * are required for registration